Princess Cruises Honors Military Personnel
If you are in some way related to the military in United States or Canada, Princess Cruises appreciates your service and honors you onboard their beautiful cruise ships.
How does Princess Cruises honor the military?
They offer onboard credit worth up to $250 to active, veteran and retired military personnel on any cruise year-round. Wow!
The amount of credit that one receives depends on the length of the cruise. For example, for 6-day or shorter cruises, the credit is $50 per person. On 7-13 day cruise the credit is $100 per person, and $250 per person on longer cruises.
How can the onboard credit be spent?
The credit may be used on things such as specialty dining, shopping and shore excursions. It cannot be used in the casino or for gratuities.
How do military personnel get this onboard credit?
You must apply for the credit at least 14 days before your ship’s departure. Get with your Travel Agent who will tell you what you need to present as proof of service.
It is commendable that Princess Cruises honors military personnel in this way. If you know someone who deserves this honor, pass along the information and let them go enjoy it.
Go have fun!
Why You Should Sail With Princess CruisesAfter cruising with Princess Cruises, you will be able to talk about these great reasons why everyone should book their cruise ship vacation and sail with the Princess.
Here are only a few of the many reasons:
1. The Sanctuary – Adults can get away from everyone else, leave stress behind and be lost in the adult-only sanctuary.
2. The Piazza – Do whatever you like here – enjoy live entertainment, watch your fellow cruise passengers, or enjoy something delicious from the International Café.
3. Movies Under the Stars – Be treated to buttery popcorn, warm milk and cookies and a snugly blanket, as you watch a favorite movie on a giant TV screen.
4. Waffle-Stations – Enjoy waffles cooked to order for breakfast or tea (afternoon dining break).
5. Engaging Courses – Learn something new! Get involved in courses offered at sea such as art history, ship navigation, scrapbooking and more.
6. British-Style Pub – Try something British on certain sea days from the British-style pub. Enjoy things like fish and chips or bangers and mash.
7. Beverage Service In Buffet Restaurant – Whether you are dining in a main dining room or the buffet restaurant, expect to have your beverage handed to you by an attentive and hardworking wait-staff member.
These are just a handful of reasons why you will enjoy your Princess cruise vacation. There are others that past-guests can share.
See your Travel Agent about your fun-filled Princess cruise today.
Go have fun!