Nearest Airport to New York Cruise Terminal
The New York Cruise Terminal has become quite popular over the years. It offers many inclusive cruises to families in the northeast, as well as to families who can fly into one of three area airports to board a cruise ship.
Today, many popular cruise lines such as Carnival, Holland America, Crystal, Norwegian and Princess Cruises offer cruises from the Big Apple.
For people flying into New York to board a cruise ship, there are three airports from which to choose: John F. Kennedy, La Guardia and Newark International Airport. The nearest airport to the New York Cruise Terminal is actually La Guardia.
Flying into La Guardia gives one the opportunity to catch a cab and be whisked to the cruise terminal in a shorter time frame than from the other two airports. The terminal is located on 12th Avenue between 46th and 54th Streets.
If you have to fly into New York, choose any of the airports, but La Guardia is your best bet for getting to the New York Cruise Terminal the fastest.
Interesting Things To Know About Carnival Cruise Line If you are considering a cruise vacation for the first time ever, I encourage you to sail with Carnival Cruise Line. Carnival offers a fleet of “Fun Ships,” equipped to ensure that you have a fun time at sea.
Here are some interesting things to know about Carnival Cruise Line:
1. Carnival currently has plans to spruce up all its ships via the program Fun Ship 2.0. This program will add more features that passengers enjoy – amazing waterworks, an expanded sports-square, more dining options, better bar experiences, an adult-only area, etc.
2. Whereas prior to 9/11 Carnival largely sailed out of Florida, the cruise line now offers sailings from 15 different US homeports.
3. Most people in the United States looking for a Carnival cruise are within a 5-hour driving distance from a Carnival ship.
4. Carnival welcomes 80,000 passengers each week onboard its ships – 4.5 million fun-lovers per year.
5. The company has a fleet of 24 Fun Ships.
6. Carnival ships sail to the most desirable destinations – Alaska, Australia, Bahamas, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, New England, New Zealand and the Panama Canal.
7. If you have traveled with Carnival or on any of her sister cruise lines, you are entitled to the past guest rate on any other line within the company. Other cruise lines owned by Carnival’s parent company (Carnival Corporation) include: Costa, Cunard, Holland America, Princess and Seaward.
8. Carnival is known for its spacious staterooms. Not many other cruise lines can brag about offering more cabin space.
9. Carnival Cruise Line continues to outdo the competition in pricing for cruise packages. You can generally expect to spend less on a cruise package booked with Carnival than with any other cruise line.
10. Carnival offers the Great Vacation Guarantee. This program promises to refund you 110 percent the price of your cruise, if within 24 hours of leaving your U.S. homeport you decide that the cruise is not for you. (Certain restrictions apply. Check with your travel professional for details.)
You are guaranteed to have a fun time at sea on any Carnival cruise ship. I hope you will plan your cruise vacation today. Call your travel agent.
Peter GrantPetesTravel.comMcDonough, GA
Carnival Cruise Line Is The Winner!If you have never cruised, I want to encourage you to give it shot. I believe that you will discover that cruising is really a fantastic way to spend a vacation.
Whenever you decide to cruise, there will be many options in cruise lines from which to choose. However, I want to make a particular recommendation.
If you are cruising for the first time, try Carnival Cruise Lines. Their emphasis is “fun” for all; hence their ships are called “Fun Ships.” You will find that there is something for people of all age groups to do onboard.
If you want a cruise line that offers the best prices on cruise packages, go with Carnival. Dollar for dollar, they consistently offer the best rates at sea.
If you are looking to sail at any time to the Caribbean, try Carnival. They offer several year-round itineraries to Caribbean ports of call.
If you want a cruise line that visits any area of the Caribbean, try Carnival. You will find itineraries to the Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean islands, as well as to the Bahamas and Mexico ports.
Worried about what your kids will do? Carnival has one of the best youth programs at sea.
Are you new to cruising? Carnival Cruise Lines will welcome you with open arms and give you a great time at sea.
By the way, if you are interested in joining an already established group cruise booking in July, see my website for a 7-day cruise to the south-eastern Caribbean. Here is the link: http://www.all-inclusive-caribbean-cruises.net/annual-group-cruise.html. It would be great to have you join me.
Whichever Carnival cruise you choose to do, go have fun, and I hope to see you on the high seas.
Peter GrantFamilyFunGetaways.netMcDonough, GA