If you are considering a cruise vacation for the first time ever, I encourage you to sail with Carnival Cruise Line. Carnival offers a fleet of “Fun Ships,” equipped to ensure that you have a fun time at sea.
Here are some interesting things to know about Carnival Cruise Line:
1. Carnival currently has plans to spruce up all its ships via the program Fun Ship 2.0. This program will add more features that passengers enjoy – amazing waterworks, an expanded sports-square, more dining options, better bar experiences, an adult-only area, etc.
2. Whereas prior to 9/11 Carnival largely sailed out of Florida, the cruise line now offers sailings from 15 different US homeports.
3. Most people in the United States looking for a Carnival cruise are within a 5-hour driving distance from a Carnival ship.
4. Carnival welcomes 80,000 passengers each week onboard its ships – 4.5 million fun-lovers per year.
5. The company has a fleet of 24 Fun Ships.
6. Carnival ships sail to the most desirable destinations – Alaska, Australia, Bahamas, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, New England, New Zealand and the Panama Canal.
7. If you have traveled with Carnival or on any of her sister cruise lines, you are entitled to the past guest rate on any other line within the company. Other cruise lines owned by Carnival’s parent company (Carnival Corporation) include: Costa, Cunard, Holland America, Princess and Seaward.
8. Carnival is known for its spacious staterooms. Not many other cruise lines can brag about offering more cabin space.
9. Carnival Cruise Line continues to outdo the competition in pricing for cruise packages. You can generally expect to spend less on a cruise package booked with Carnival than with any other cruise line.
10. Carnival offers the Great Vacation Guarantee. This program promises to refund you 110 percent the price of your cruise, if within 24 hours of leaving your U.S. homeport you decide that the cruise is not for you. (Certain restrictions apply. Check with your travel professional for details.)
You are guaranteed to have a fun time at sea on any Carnival cruise ship. I hope you will plan your cruise vacation today. Call your travel agent.