Whenever you mention cruising, one of the first things people want to know – and rightly so – is how much the cruise will cost. Sadly, some people believe that a cruise vacation is so expensive that they will never be able to cruise. That is so far from the truth!
You can sometimes find a cruise sailing for less than $200 per person. Yes, that is so. How cool is that?
Let me continue. Your cruise cost depends on several things. Below are some of those factors...
1. The time of year you choose to sail – Sailing during the summer will cost more than sailing during the fall.
2. The cruise line you sail with – Sailing with Royal Caribbean International will cost more than sailing with Carnival Cruise Line.
3. The number of people you add to one cabin – Fitting 4 people into one cabin will cost less than fitting 4 people into 2 cabins.
4. The size ship you sail with – Sailing on Oasis of the Seas will cost more than if you sail on Enchantment of the Seas. A larger ship will cost you more than a smaller vessel.
5. The length of your cruise – Taking a 6-day cruise will cost more than 4-day cruise.
Do you get the picture?
If you really want to cruise, get with a travel expert and allow him or her to find you a cruise package that works for you and yours.
Do not stay away from booking a family cruise getaway, because you think it is too expensive. You may be pleasantly surprised at how easily you can get your family aboard a fun cruise ship vacation.
Go have fun!
How about a 5-day cruise to Cozumel and Progreso for less than $400 per person? Check out the details here: Cruise Pack Mission Cozumel.