Here is a Caribbean destination that is simply perfect - a true tropical paradise – and it offers packages for all budgets.
Which Caribbean country am I talking about?
1. This tourist destination has the most number of international airports in the Caribbean – 7.
2. This country has 28 golf courses designed by top names in the industry.
3. This hot tourist spot has the only subway system in the Caribbean.
4. This country is home to 40 brands of cigars.
5. The country welcomes more tourists than any other Caribbean country.
6. This country boasts sixteen (16) national parks and many lush forests.
7. The country saw nearly a 4% growth in visitors in 2013, compared to 1% elsewhere.
8. This country offers a rich experience of “Old World” meeting “New World.”
9. This country makes up two-thirds of the second largest island in the Caribbean.
Which country is it?
If you said the Dominican Republic, then you are correct. Tourists from North America and Europe continue to flock to this Caribbean paradise year after year.
Will you visit the Dominican Republic?