Before you know it, the New Year will begin.
What family vacation plans have you already made? If you said, "None", then I have some exciting group cruise opportunities for 2016 to share with you.
These cruises are with three different cruise lines: Carnival Cruise Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean International. The cruises are during different months of 2016. One cruise with Carnival is actually a "mission" sailing, giving you a great opportunity to help needy orphans in Cozumel, Mexico. Also, the cruise with Royal Caribbean is aboard the biggest cruise ship at sea, Allure of the Seas.
Sounds like fun to me!
Click on the link for each cruise, check it out, discuss it with your family and return to the link to reserve your cabin.
Here are the cruises:
1. Cruise Pack Mission Cozumel - Please join us as we bring backpacks with supplies to an orphanage in Cozumel, February 15-20, 2016. You may click here to view the information and reserve your cabin. You have until December 10th to pay only $200 per person to hold a cabin. Final payments must be made by December 15th.
2. End of Winter Princess Cruise - Celebrate the end of winter and ring in spring aboard an exciting cruise ship to the Caribbean. Plan to escape on the beautiful Emerald Princess. This cruise sails from Ft. Lauderdale. To see more information and reserve your cabin, click here.
3. Caribbean Cruise Springathon - How about springtime in the Caribbean? Do so with friends and relatives for sheer fun. Sail with Carnival Paradise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel at really great prices. Click now to view the information and reserve your cabin.
4. Cruisers Only - This one is for cruisers only. If that's you, plan to get away in the middle of spring to the Caribbean. Set sail from Miami to the Turks & Caicos Islands aboard the highly popular Carnival Breeze. Bring some girlfriends along for the ride. Click here to see the information and reserve your cabin.
5. Biggest Ship Getaway - The biggest cruise ship on the high seas is Royal Caribbean's, Allure of the Seas. This ship offers just about everything. Think Central Park, carousel, zipline, aqua-theater and so much more. Now you can plan to sail away on this huge and fun ship in October 2016. Grab some pals and go. Click here to view the information and reserve your cabin now.
I hope that one of these exciting group cruise opportunities for 2016 works for you and your family.
Remember to go have fun!
Petes Travel Center